Jewelry & Gems
Phenomenal 2.29 ct EGL certified, blue/green, "paraiba"
tourmaline "Africana" set in 18 k heavy solid white gold
setting with 1.4 ct of G-H , VS/SI natural untreated
diamonds. This truly beautiful, super rare, eye-clean,
natural, blue/green "paraiba" tourmaline is both super
collectible and likely to increase in value many times.
Current EGL/UGS estimated retail replacement value is
$6,050.00. This truly spectacular one of a kind ring would
be a gorgeous addition to any woman's fine jewelry
wardrobe. Our special one only price of $2,498.00 is less
than half of the appraised value. DON'T WAIT!
- 2.29 ct EGL certified, pear shaped, neon blue/green,
eye clean, natural paraiba tourmaline Africana
- Over 8 grams of heavy solid 18 k white gold
- Phenomenal 1.40 baguette, G-H color, VS/SI clarity,
natural untreated diamonds
- Ring size is 6.5. This can be resized (Not by us)
- EGL/UGS appraised value is $6,050.00
- Purchase includes EGL certification and appraisal
- One only, never to be offered again at $2,498.00
|EGL Certified 2.29 Blue/Green, Pear Cut, Paraiba Tourmaline
set in 18k Solid White Gold w/ 1.40 ct of Diamonds
Precision Jewelry Price:
Copyright © 2007 Precision Jewelry & Gems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.